Receive a free custom evaluation of your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market in your neighborhood. This guarantees that you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the quick form.
Selling a Home Can Be Intimidating
– especially without good representation. That’s why I try to make the selling process as easy and streamlined as possible. I go above and beyond the typical agent to ensure your home is getting the most exposure. More exposure helps sell your home faster and at the highest price. I personally handle all home marketing and promotion to make sure it meets the highest standard on every platform.
The Practices I Use to Sell Your Home
- Generate a competitive market analysis of your neighborhood.
- Provide advice on proper pricing and terms to be offered.
- Provide advice on property repairs and improvements, which will enhance marketability.
- Coordinate all showings.
- Contact showing agents for feedback and provide feedback-based reports.
- Develop a virtual tour of your home with the maximum number of color photos allowed.
- Design a personal website for your home.
- Design a full color brochure of the listing.
- Provide a For Sale sign.
- Market your home’s website on Realtor.com, Trulia.com, REColorado.com. Zillow.com, and all the other top housing search engines.
- Place special feature cards throughout your home in showings.
- Email a flyer to 5000+ Denver area real estate agents.
- Send a direct mail piece to specified target market.
- Email a flyer to my database of contacts and realtor’s press release.
- Post your home as coming soon to many private realtor groups.
- Organize an open house neighborhood tour.
- Showcase your home at a Denver Independent Broker tour.
- Make personal phone calls to prospect lists.
- Create social media postings on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Send “Just Listed” cards to your neighborhood.
- Enhance listings on Realtor.com so that your home will come up before the others.